By using the site, you consent to the use of these cookies.
to learn more.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK
INTERIOR HEALTH AUTHORITY
Apply for Job
:ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK
:RELIEF FULL TIME
Interior Health Accounts Receivable Department in Kamloops, BC is looking for a Relief Full Time Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team! If you have graduated from Grade 12, successfully completed a recognized accounting course, and have a current typing test of 45 wpm or greater....Apply today!
This Kamloops office is home to the centralized corporate Billing and Accounts Receivable department for the entire health authority. With over 35 full time employees, this department handles many billing and receivable functions ranging from physician recovery billings to in-hospital care, residential and home support collections to name a few. Casual hires are provided two to three months of full time work for training and education relating to our multi-faceted program areas. We also maintain a very active select group of casuals, which means great opportunities for growth.
Come and work on a team that promotes respect, integrity, quality and trust. We will provide you with ample orientation and many opportunities to work up to fulltime here on our team. We look forward to hearing from you, come and join our winning team where we value work life balance!
When you apply, please ensure you include the following documentation for your application to be considered:
• A current Typing Test 45 wpm or greater completed within past 48 months from a recognized institution, (ON-LINE TESTS NOT ACCEPTED);
• Certificate or Official Transcript showing proof of completion of recognized Accounting Course(s);
• Your Resume indicating two years’ recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience;
• A Cover Letter stating your availability to start in a new position;
• Certificates/Diplomas/Transcripts must be from accredited Schools/Colleges/Universities.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk performs clerical duties including:
• Generates billings and statements of account from the computer, or manually;
• Posts charges and payments to the Accounts Receivable subledger;
• Collects accounts in accordance with policies and procedures:
• Follows up on overdue accounts by initiating and responding to correspondence and telephone contacts from patients, agencies, and insurers.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday – 08:00 – 16:00.
Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Everyone plays a role in the care continuum.
Come and join us! Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others.
Education, Training and Experience:
• Grade 12,
• Successful completion of a recognized accounting course, Plus
• Two year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Completion of a typing test 45 wpm or greater, dated within the past 48 months and must be issued from a valid institution only. (ON-LINE TESTS NOT ACCEPTED)
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to keyboard at 45 wpm.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to deal with others effectively.
• Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
• Ability to organize work.
• Ability to operate related equipment.
**ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.**
INTERIOR HEALTH AUTHORITY
Browse All Jobs by Category
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (98)
Dental Assistant (449)
Dental Hygienist / Dental Therapist (169)
Dietitian and Nutritionist (71)
Directors and Managers (394)
Healthcare Aide (1279)
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (2276)
Massage Therapist (680)
Medical Office Assistant (MOA) (945)
Medical Technologist and Technician (747)
Medical Transcriptionist (28)
Mental Health (2)
Nurse Practitioner (NP) (936)
Occupational Therapist (1090)
Other Healthcare Jobs (1949)
Pharmacy Technician (2314)
Physician Assistant (478)
Physicians and Surgeons (4012)
Physiotherapist / Physical Therapist (1095)
Practitioners Of Natural Healing (14)
Public Health Professional (0)
Registered Nurse (RN) (19837)
Research and Innovation (0)
Respiratory Therapist (656)
Social / Community Worker (578)
Sonographer / Ultrasound Technologist (46)
Speech-Language Pathologist (1113)
Therapy and Assessment (707)
Veterinary Professionals (295)
Employers & Network Partners
© 2020 HealthJobHub LTD. All Rights Reserved.