By using the site, you consent to the use of these cookies.
to learn more.
INTERIOR HEALTH AUTHORITY
Apply for Job
:PERMANENT FULL TIME
We have an opportunity for a Business Consultant to join our team in Finance- Business Support.
The Business Consultant provides expertise, direction, and accountability within and around a financial framework in order to facilitate the achievement of the mission, goals, and objectives of Interior Health (IH). The Business Consultant challenges decisions, influences the direction of decision-making, and negotiates with members of Leadership Teams as well as providing input and making recommendations to the Director, Business Support; Senior Management, and various clients on issues that relate to both the strategic direction and day-to-day operations of IH or specific portfolios.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for compiling, analyzing, and interpreting all financial/statistical information for distribution to Leadership Teams.
• Utilizes financial reports, forecasts, and budgetary information in strategic decision-making around the use and allocation of scarce resources.
• Provides clients operational support from a business context and within their business environment in an efficient and effective manner.
• Is proactive in developing strong liaisons with clients to ensure they are provided assistance on developing issue papers, project charters, business plans, or other materials required to meet the current and future objectives of their portfolios.
• Creates or provides input on the creation of new policies, processes, and strategies.
• Participates in Leadership Team and portfolio meetings.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education, Training, and Experience
• Education and experience equivalent to a Baccalaureate Degree.
• Completion of an MBA, MHA, CPA, and/or other relevant designations.
• Five to seven years of experience relevant to the duties of the position.
Skills and Abilities
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to be flexible on work times and assignments.
• Customer service orientation with the ability to be innovative, lead, influence, and develop others toward reaching organizational objectives.
• Experience working in an organization of similar size and complexity in a role that required awareness of the structure and how to navigate through it to ensure internal clients were provided efficient and effective service.
• Ability to participate on a multi-disciplinary team and ensure deadlines and milestones are met.
• Ability to adapt and produce high quality results in a constantly changing and developing environment.
• Ability to multi-task and perform numerous tasks for various clients within acceptable time frames.
• Excellent computer skills in order to access and manipulate data from various systems to produce financial and other reports.
• Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
INTERIOR HEALTH AUTHORITY
Browse All Jobs by Category
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (109)
Dental Assistant (420)
Dental Hygienist / Dental Therapist (172)
Dietitian and Nutritionist (73)
Directors and Managers (397)
Healthcare Aide (1278)
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (2330)
Massage Therapist (605)
Medical Office Assistant (MOA) (911)
Medical Technologist and Technician (700)
Medical Transcriptionist (25)
Mental Health (2)
Nurse Practitioner (NP) (866)
Occupational Therapist (1081)
Other Healthcare Jobs (1909)
Pharmacy Technician (2145)
Physician Assistant (450)
Physicians and Surgeons (4062)
Physiotherapist / Physical Therapist (1128)
Practitioners Of Natural Healing (13)
Public Health Professional (0)
Registered Nurse (RN) (17605)
Research and Innovation (2)
Respiratory Therapist (638)
Social / Community Worker (482)
Sonographer / Ultrasound Technologist (44)
Speech-Language Pathologist (1450)
Therapy and Assessment (667)
Veterinary Professionals (288)
Employers & Network Partners
© 2020 HealthJobHub LTD. All Rights Reserved.