Clin Assistant Nurse Manager
Clin Assistant Nurse Manager - Peds CVICU (Days) - Arnold Palmer Hospital - Req15963 - Arnold Palmer Hospital
Arnold Palmer Hospital is a 158-bed pediatrichospital facility located in Orlando, Florida, United States. The hospital ispart of Orlando Health and is supported by the Arnold Palmer Medical CenterFoundation. Arnold Palmer Hospital is the first facility in Central Florida toprovide emergency care exclusively for pediatrics. The Bert Martin's Championsfor Children Emergency Department & Trauma Center is part of the area'sonly Level 1 Trauma Center. Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children provides a fullrange of services to meet the unique physical, emotional and developmentalneeds of children.
U.S. News & World Report has ranked ArnoldPalmer Hospital for Children in its 2018-2019 Best Children's Hospitalsrankings for the tenth consecutive year.
Graduate from an approved school of nursing with a Bachelor's of Science in Nursing degree.
Maintains current professional license as a registered nurse in the State of Florida.
Maintains current BLS; as determined by specialty area ACLS, PALS, NALS, or TNCC.
- Manages staffing for assigned and oncoming shifts, based on patient acuity to insure patient care needs are met and budgetary boundaries are observed.
- Coordinates patient flow by working directly with the Administrative Supervisor office, Case Management, Discharge Planners etc.
- Monitors overall status of patients within area of responsibility and closely monitors status of seriously ill patients.
- Assists with the clinical evaluation of team members, completes written clinical performance evaluations and conducts timely team member assessments.
- Ensures compliance with certifications, licenses and required education for team members.
Two (2) years of experience as a registered nurse in the acute care setting.