Emergency Medical Technician
Job Duties /Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Monitor and operate ambulance radio equipment as required by the circumstances.
• Provide patient with appropriate medical care, consistent with ambulance equipment/supplies, and personnel certification/training.
• Dispose of all medical waste incurred during transport.
• Restock and disinfect vehicle, equipment, and supplies.
• Ensure ambulance is safe to operate, sanitary, and properly functioning.
• Document all treatment provided to the patient during transport.
• Stabilize the patient, according to Advance Life Support (ALS) protocol and EMS written protocols.
• Lift, place, and deliver patients to the receiving destinations for medical care.
• Carry patient records or baggage/belongings to the destination for patient care.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Education: Graduate from an accredited NREMT program.
• Certification: Possess and maintain certification as an NREMT, NRAEMT, NRP from the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) or applicable state EMT certification.
• Experience: 1+ year experience in related position post-graduation.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.