Medical Assistant, MA Full-Time Lacks Cancer Center
Medical Assistant, MA works in a collaborative environment to deliver excellent patient care under the direction of a licensed clinical professional in a clinic or practice environment. A Medical Assistant, MA is expected to facilitate all aspects of the patient visit experience. What Medical Assistant, MA will do:
• Room set up and patient preparation
• Take vitals
• Draw blood and give injections and immunizations
• Perform office tests
• Administrative duties What Medical Assistant, MA will need:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Successful completion of an accredited certified Medical Assistant, MA program
• Be able to obtain RMA (AMT) or CMA (AAMA) certification within 90 days of hire
• 2 years of Medical Assisting experience preferred
Medical Assistant, MA (1st Shift)
Great opportunity for a Medical Assistant, MA professional to work in an organization that focuses on treating the whole person, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Be Remarkable!
Depending on the practice 6:30am - 6:30pm variable. Comprehensive benefit packages available including medical, dental, vision, paid time off and 403B Mercy Health Physician Partners, our multi-specialty physician network, employs more than 500 physicians and advanced practice professionals in, Muskegon, Holland Grand Rapids and the Lakeshore. We serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities.