Physical Therapist - Orthopedics - Las Vegas
Physical Therapist (PT)
Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas is the largest city in Nevada. Known for its vibrant nightlife with casinos, hotels and resorts- there are also many great neighborhoods that are family-friendly. With beautiful parks, museums and shopping, residents can also enjoy the great outdoors at nearby state and national parks. With a low unemployment rate, Las Vegas is a great place for talented healthcare professionals to live. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Las Vegas job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Are you a physical therapist looking for a role where you can grow professionally, expand your skills, and collaborate with an innovative team? On Time Talent Solutions is recruiting for a top orthopedic clinic clients!
Physical Therapist - PT - Orthopedics Summary:
- Support the orthopedic care and treatment of patients by developing, interpreting, and implementing specific therapy treatment programs.
- Makes clinical judgments based on data gathered in examination
- Generates a therapy diagnosis
- Involves patient and family in establishing goals of treatment
- Predicts optimal level of improvement and the amount of time needed to reach that level
Physical Therapist - PT - Orthopedics Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy, Masters or Doctorate strongly preferred.
- Must be licensed by the state.
- One year previous experience is preferred.