Physician Assistant - Geriatrics - Mesa
Physician Assistant - PA
Welcome to Mesa, the third largest city in Arizona. As a rapidly growing destination, Mesa is home to the largest school district in Arizona. Downtown Mesa is becoming an educational hub with accredited college and university systems as well as outstanding vocational, technical and public school systems. A diverse history and a vibrant downtown filled with culture, food and entertainment makes Mesa a dynamic city that knows no bounds. A relatively low unemployment rate make it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Mesa job opportunities in healthcare are plentiful.
We are currently seeking a Physician Assistant (PA) for a great opportunity with an exceptional healthcare organization! The ideal candidate will hold a current unrestricted Physician Assistant state license and preferably possess at least 2 years of full-time experience as a Physician Assistant. You will see a variety of patients with minor acute, as well as more complex illnesses and needs.
Physician Assistant - PA Clinic Summary:
- Employs advanced health assessment, knowledge, and decision making skills
- Communicates and coordinates patient care consistently and effectively with providers and colleagues.
- Delivers health care to individuals and families, accentuating health promotion and disease prevention.
- Cares for patients ranging in age from newborns to geriatrics
Physician Assistant - PA Clinic Requirements:
- Current licensure as a physician assistant in appropriate state.
- Current certification in CPR.
- DEA/ BLS certifications required.
- Graduate of an accredited physician assistant program