Physician Assistant - Urgent Care - Milwaukee
Physician Assistant (PA)
Milwaukee is the largest city in the state of Wisconsin. It's part of the greater Milwaukee-Racine-Waukesha area. With a low unemployment rate, Milwaukee is a great place for talented healthcare professionals to live. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Greater Milwaukee job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
We are seeking a Physician Assistant to work with one of our clients in an Urgent Care Clinic in the area. You'll see walk-in patients for a variety of needs.
Physician Assistant - PA - Urgent Care Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic, or chronic illnesses
- Order x-rays and labs to assist in evaluating and diagnosing illnesses and injuries
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
Physician Assistant - PA - Urgent Care Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program
- Current Physician Assistant License from the State Board of Medical Practice, in good standing
- Certified as a Physician Assistant by NCCPA
- Minimum of 1 year experience with strong clinical skills and experience in acute care.