By using the site, you consent to the use of these cookies.
to learn more.
REGIONAL KNOWLEDGE COORDINATOR
INTERIOR HEALTH AUTHORITY
Apply for Job
:REGIONAL KNOWLEDGE COORDINATOR
:PENTICTON HEALTH CENTRE
:RELIEF FULL TIME
We are currently in search of a permanent full time Regional Knowledge Coordinator to join the Mental Health Substance Use (MHSU) team at the Community Health Services Centre in Kelowna.
The Regional Knowledge Coordinator works with the Program Leadership and collaborates with Operational Leadership in the development, implementation and evaluation of program delivery, education and related knowledge services within an assigned HCIS Program area of MHSU.
The Regional Knowledge Coordinator promotes consistent development, application, delivery and integration of evidence-based knowledge services within an assigned HCIS Program area by:
• acting as the expert resource and providing problem solving and facilitation assistance for assigned area of specialty to Operations Managers, and Knowledge Coordinators – Operations
• identifying effective delivery methods, technology and venues for required education and knowledge transfer;
• developing and implementing knowledge transfer methods/techniques and supporting their use by staff (and others); and
• evaluating the effectiveness of knowledge services initiatives and evaluating/reviewing the learning needs of staff (and others).
The Regional Knowledge Coordinator utilizes adult teaching /learning and group facilitation principles and methods, project management and change management principles, and acts as a specialty resource to Knowledge Coordinators–Operations, Team Leaders, Operations Managers and others by providing guidance and support in relation to education/knowledge transfer methods, technologies, best practices and initiatives within the assigned HCIS Program area.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 08:30 to 16:30. This is a regional position so the work place is flexible. There is some travel involved for this position which will equate to approximately 10% of time traveling throughout the IH Region. A fleet vehicle will be provided for travel.
This position offers the opportunity to contribute to new cutting edge initiatives and to advance your practice in a different way than direct patient care. Join our fantastic and supportive network team and apply today!
• Masters degree from an accredited educational institution in an Allied Health, Behavioural, or Social Science field relevant to the position.
• Three (3) years’ recent related experience in the assigned HCIS Program/Operations area (Mental Health & Substance Use)
• Two (2) years’ formal experience in adult teaching/learning, group facilitation, project management, curriculum development, providing in services or staff development function; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Current valid BC driver’s license.
**Experience in Quality Improvement or Project Management would be an asset
INTERIOR HEALTH AUTHORITY
Browse All Jobs by Category
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (85)
Dental Assistant (431)
Dental Hygienist / Dental Therapist (167)
Dietitian and Nutritionist (77)
Directors and Managers (374)
Healthcare Aide (1303)
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (2316)
Massage Therapist (664)
Medical Office Assistant (MOA) (914)
Medical Technologist and Technician (705)
Medical Transcriptionist (18)
Mental Health (2)
Nurse Practitioner (NP) (947)
Occupational Therapist (1105)
Other Healthcare Jobs (1947)
Pharmacy Technician (2173)
Physician Assistant (490)
Physicians and Surgeons (4129)
Physiotherapist / Physical Therapist (1147)
Practitioners Of Natural Healing (14)
Public Health Professional (0)
Registered Nurse (RN) (19276)
Research and Innovation (1)
Respiratory Therapist (674)
Social / Community Worker (562)
Sonographer / Ultrasound Technologist (47)
Speech-Language Pathologist (2006)
Therapy and Assessment (651)
Veterinary Professionals (285)
Employers & Network Partners
© 2020 HealthJobHub LTD. All Rights Reserved.