Position at Lifemark Health Group
Lifemark has an exciting opportunity for an established Registered Psychotherapist to join our growing team!
Location: Cornwall, ON
Start date: Immediately
Status: Permanent Full time or Part time is available. Contractors will be considered.
As a member of the interdisciplinary team you will work with clients referred via insurance companies, legal firms and other third-party organizations to address psychological concerns related to injury and trauma, psychosocial factors in recovery, functional improvement, disability management and return-to-work planning. A requirement for this role is prior experience specifically working with occupational rehabilitation claims, return to work planning, workplace concerns, and workers' compensation.
- Registered with the College of Registered Psychotherapists
- Training and experience with CBT model
- Excellent report writing skills
- Experience working as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Experience with challenging client groups with complex impairments and the need to communicate with both clients and funders regarding progress and outcomes
- Access to vehicle to travel to different clinic locations if/as required
- Work closely with the interdisciplinary team, providing insights and strategies from a psychosocial perspective, incorporating CBT principles, to enhance the broader treatment approach
- Psychological case management input and direction to interdisciplinary team members in regards to client progress, psychosocial barriers, conflict resolution and discharge planning, via attending case conferences, team meetings and clinical record-keeping.
- Provision of 1:1 sessions, group sessions and education modules as required.
The opportunity to participate in assessment services is offered to qualified candidates, based on demand.
Apply today! Visit www.lifemarkhealthgroup.ca for more info about the company.