Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Position at Lifemark Health Group
Full-time Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Ottawa, ON
The successful candidate must be bilingual in French & English.
Lifemark Physiotherapy Carlingwood Mall is a multi-disciplinary physiotherapy rehabilitation clinic located in Ottawa West. The clinic offers treatments for a wide array of conditions including workplace injuries, motor vehicle accident injuries, sports injuries and everyday aches and pains. Our recently renovated space offers a clean, bright and comfortable setting for our patients!
As a Customer Service Representative you are passionate about your work and perform with a high level of energy, reliability and pride. Customers and coworkers alike look forward to their interactions with you. Your administrative work is thorough, organized and detail-oriented. You have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and an ability to learn new software applications quickly. You have a solid command of the English language and excellent communication skills. Your work experience demonstrates success in providing customer service and strong administrative support.
- Answering the telephone, greeting, and assisting clients
- Responding to inquiries and helping clients with problems
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail, courier and faxes
- Providing administrative support under the direction and support of the office manager and clinic director
- Monitoring and ordering office and clinic supplies
- Assisting with photocopier/fax maintenance
- In-person and Telephonic customer service experience, ideally from a medical clinic setting
- Understanding of medical terminology is an asset
- Health-related educational background is preferred
- Fluency in French is required
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information