Client Services Coordinator
Position at Lifemark Health Group
Client Services Coordinator - Calgary, AB - Full time
Viewpoint is the leading provider of high quality, defensible independent medical assessments. We are Canada's largest IME company, delivering timely access to an extensive network of over 1,700 experienced and well-credentialed medical, psychological, and allied health professionals in over 225 physical locations across the country. With this breadth of coverage, we maintain overall service quality, accuracy and consistency while catering to the geographical needs of our clients.
Our clients cross a diverse range of sectors, including life and health insurers, property and casualty insurers, the legal community, employers and government organizations. Our strength lies in the foundation of excellence in service delivery that we provide, as well as our ability to work in close partnerships with our customers and assessors.
As a Client Services Coordinator with Viewpoint you are the first point of contact for the company. You are passionate about your work and perform with a high level of energy, reliability and pride. You are an outgoing individual with multi-tasking capabilities and your administrative work is thorough, organized and detail oriented. You have strong computer skills including knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Database use. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and your work experience demonstrates success in providing service and strong administrative support.
Your responsibilities include:
- Receiving and transferring incoming calls
- Booking, confirming and maintaining service schedules using the administrative database
- Create assessment files, receive and file case documentation, and send consultant medical or other files necessary for completion of service
- Receiving and directing examines and assisting them with forms' completion where necessary
- Distributing incoming mail and posting outgoing mail on a daily basis
- Coordinating courier deliveries and pickups
- Word processing documents, forms and reporting data as required
- Providing administrative and clerical support to consultants, management and other staff
- Developing and fostering client relationships
- Working with national accounts and facilitating appointments
- Assisting with transcription of reports, invoicing, vouchering, and other production activities as required
- Triage and coordinate files, ensuring appropriate service is being provided
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Maintain accurate records of postage meter, fax machine and copier usage.
Medical Office or Legal Assistant training is an asset. Education/experience as a Kinesiologist is desired, but not required.
Apply today! Visit us at www.vp-group.ca for more information.