Clinic Director (In-Training)
Position at Lifemark Health Group
Clinic Director (In-Training) - Edmonton, AB (Full Time)
We are looking for a passionate clinician ready to take the next step into leadership! This position will be a "clinic director in-training" and will be an opportunity to learn from the best clinical leaders in the business. Lifemark is growing, and we have capacity to train leaders to take on positions that may come up within our clinics. This individual will be given comprehensive training to thrive as a leader managing a clinic within the Lifemark network.
The Clinic Director will share in the leadership and ensuring the overall success of the clinic while driving revenue through business development activities. This role will appeal to candidates who are seeking an opportunity to lead the success of a clinic with aggressive growth targets, implement processes that positively impact patient services and lead a growing team - all while maintaining a hands-on focus on patient treatment.
We are seeking an experienced, orthopaedic physiotherapist who is looking for a leadership opportunity in Edmonton and area . This leader must have a clinical designation as a Physiotherapist ideally with a minimum of 5 years' experience, and a passion for developing clinical excellence through mentorship, education and professional development.
· Ensuring quality improvement in the delivery of patient care.
· Review extension requests for WCB, MVA and LTD patients and assist clinical staff with caseload management skills
· Provide quality assurance reports and feedback to other clinical leaders
· Promote and encourage other continuing education opportunities
· Leading clinic culture to engage staff in growth minded contribution
· Business development, financial management and development of clinic business plans
· Promoting a climate of success and the highest level of service within the clinic by strong supportive leadership and a positive attitude
· Monitoring customer service programs to provide outstanding service to clients, physicians and other shareholders.
· Building a strong clinical presence by identifying, coaching, and mentoring potential leadership qualities in team members for their continual engagement and opportunity to move forward in the organization
· Demonstrate clinical leadership and expertise through mentorship and the management of professional development for clinical staff
· Leading 1:1 monthly meetings with all clinical staff, to identify their areas of growth, and to provide coaching as needed to help in their efficacy of care
· Supporting new staff by encouraging a collaborative approach to care
· Other specialty interests such as pelvic heath or vestibular treatment are considered an asset
Benefits include a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefit package, education allowance, leadership training, paid education days, and of course the opportunity to work with our amazing team members. If you want to learn more about the Lifemark difference, please apply today!
Visit us at www.lifemark.ca/careers for more information about our award winning workplace