Position at Lifemark Health Group
Clinic Director/Physiotherapist - CSA Physiotherapy, 51st Avenue, Edmonton (Full Time)
Lifemark Health specializes in orthopaedic treatment, and has extensive experience with sports injury, rehabilitation, work-related injuries, motor vehicle accidents and every day aches and pains. We are seeking an experienced, orthopaedic physiotherapist who is looking for a leadership opportunity in Clinic Director . This leader must have a clinical designation as a Physiotherapist ideally with a minimum of 3-5 years' experience, and a passion for developing clinical excellence through mentorship, education and professional development.
The Clinic Director will be responsible and accountable for the leadership and overall success of an interdisciplinary clinic, overseeing all internal operations related to emphasize goal setting, and driving clinic revenue through business development activities. This role will appeal to candidates who are seeking an opportunity to drive the success of the clinic with aggressive growth targets, implement processes that positively impact patient services and lead a growing team - all while maintaining a hands-on focus on patient treatment.
Expectations Regarding Clinical Quality:
- Ensuring quality improvement in the delivery of patient care
- Review extension requests for WCB, MVA and LTD patients and assist clinical staff with caseload management skills
- Provide quality assurance reports and feedback to other clinical leaders
- Promote and encourage other continuing education opportunities
- Leading clinic culture to engage staff in growth-minded contribution
Expectations Regarding Professional Development:
- Business development, financial management and development of clinic business plans
- Promoting a climate of success and the highest level of service within the clinic by strong supportive leadership and a positive attitude
- Monitoring customer service programs to provide an outstanding experience to patients, physicians and other clients
- Building a strong clinical presence by identifying, coaching, and mentoring potential leadership qualities in team members for their continual engagement and opportunity to move forward in the organization
- Demonstrate clinical leadership and expertise through mentorship and the management of professional development for clinical staff
- Leading 1:1 monthly meetings with all clinical staff, to identify their areas of growth, and to provide coaching as needed to help in their efficacy of care
- Supporting new staff by encouraging a collaborative approach to care
- Develop corrective action plans when performance issues are identified
- Review treatment plans for accuracy, clinical reasoning & program selection
Other specializations such as pelvic heath or vestibular treatment are considered an asset.
Apply today! Visit us at www.lifemark.ca/careers for more about us, or send an email directly to our talent advisors at email@example.com