Clinical Case Coordinator
North York, ON
Position at Lifemark Health Group
Clinical Case Coordinator - Full time
Location: North York, ON (Victoria Park/Sheppard)
Are you a healthcare professional looking for a change? Lifemark Health Group is seeking a healthcare professional to work as a Clinical Case Coordinator, responsible for responsible for facilitating exceptional written communication to our customers, supporting best practices with clinical staff and being the key representative of our organization with both provincial and national customers.
To excel in this role, you must have a healthcare degree and experience in rehabilitation along with a passion for delivering high quality services, backed by clinical findings. You are highly organized with meticulous attention to detail, analytical in your thinking and possess exceptional problem solving skills. Superior verbal and written communication skills are required, framed with a solid knowledge of insurance legislation. You rely on your healthcare background to offer guidance to clinical staff and solutions to all our key external and internal stakeholders.
- Timely review of clinical reports and forms for quality, continuity, consistency, accuracy, spelling and grammar while meeting legislative and/or customer standards
- Liaise with clinicians across the country to discuss reports and provide guidance and feedback as required
- Assist clinical staff on formulation of recommendations, utilization of report templates/ standardized formats
- Maintain accurate records utilizing web-based tracking systems to monitor timelines, due dates and reporting expectations
- Monitoring the service delivery from intake to delivery of final product/service
- Liaising directly with referral sources on each file, coordinating meetings/updates and offering clinical support
- Offering clinical and operational support to the company's divisions providing the services for key accounts
- Monitoring customer satisfaction/feedback and referral/revenue trends
- 3-5+ years' experience working in rehabilitation/assessments with a focus on the Life and Health/Group Disability insurance sector
- A university degree in a relevant healthcare domain (i.e. Applied Health, Kinesiology, Health Sciences)
- Clinical/rehabilitation experience conducting FCEs, Ergonomic Assessments, JSAs and clinical evaluationsSolid working knowledge of MS Word and Excel and the ability to learn and navigate new systems
- French/English fluency both verbal and written is considered a strong asset
- Valid driver's license as some travel may be required
Apply today! Visit www.lifemarkhealthgroup.ca for more information.