Vancouver Coastal Health is looking for a Registered Nurse with Maternity experience to join the Clinical Systems Transformation (CST) Project Maternity Design team as a Clinical Team Associate in Vancouver, BC. Apply today to join our team!
As a Clinical Team Associate with Vancouver Coastal Health you will:
- Ensure Clinical Process are the foundation for all design of the Clinical & Systems Transformation project (CST) across Providence Health Care (PHC), Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA and Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) in collaboration with the Service Provider with the goal of improving clinical workflows and care for patients.
About the Clinical & Systems Transformation (CST) Project
The Clinical & Systems Transformation (CST) Project is one of the largest health care projects in British Columbia's history. It is a joint undertaking between Vancouver Coastal Health, the Provincial Health Services Authority and Providence Health Care to complete a significant transformation of clinical practices and systems. This is an exciting initiative that will deliver key benefits for our patients, health care providers and health organizations.
Education & Experience
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM).
- Two (2) to four (4) years’ recent, related Maternity experience in several areas such as Antepartum, Labour/Delivery, Post-Partum, etc.
Knowledge & Abilities
- Broad knowledge of the applicable standards of practice and guidelines for clinical practitioners.
- Demonstrated ability to represent your clinical specialty and across the continuum of care.
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical practice and work flows in other health care settings.
- Demonstrated knowledge of workflows in own clinical area and others.
- Proven ability to engage and coordinate activities within a work setting.
- Proven ability to generate required outcomes from initiatives with specific purpose.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Lean or related process improvement principles.
WHY JOIN VANCOUVER COASTAL HEALTH?
VCH is a world class innovator in medical care, research and teaching, delivering service to more than one million BC residents. At VCH, we embrace thinking boldly, taking smart risks, and "going first" when we believe it will lead to the best possible outcomes for patients and their families. We invite you to join us in creating healthy lives in healthy communities by showcasing our passion for care, connection to the communities we serve and our culture of teamwork that makes VCH a great place to work.
- Comprehensive health benefits package, including MSP, extended health and dental and municipal pension plan
- Grow your career with employer-paid training and leadership development opportunities
- Wellness supports, including counselling, critical incident and innovative wellness services are available to employees and their immediate families
- Award-winning recognition programs to honour staff, medical staff and volunteers
- Access to exclusive discount offers and deals for VCH staff
Diversity, equity and inclusion are essential to delivering exceptional care and building a great place to work. At VCH, we value and accommodate unique differences to ensure that our staff and medical staff (both current and prospective) have the opportunity and are supported to thrive.
To build a strong and representative workforce, we are seeking candidates who will contribute to a caring and inclusive culture. We encourage applications from members of communities that are disadvantaged on any grounds under the B.C. Human Rights Code, including Indigenous Peoples, people of colour, people of all genders and sexualities and people with disabilities.
VCH is proud to be recognized as a Best Place to Work in Canada in 2021 by Glassdoor and Forbes.