Come work as a Community Care Assistant with Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH)!
Vancouver Coastal Health is looking for Health Care Assistants to support teams across the organization in COVID – 19 specific units and general care as Community Care Assistants. Apply today to join our team!
We currently have opportunities available in the following regions:
- Richmond, BC
- North Shore, BC
- Vancouver, BC
As a Community Care Assistant with Vancouver Coastal Health you will:
- Work under the direction of the health care team to provide home support services to clients.
- Assist clients with varied levels of care, observe, and report significant changes in the client’s presentation.
- Collaborate with the health care team, clients and their caregivers to maximize independence with activities of daily living (ADLs) and instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs).
- Motivate, encourage, and involve clients in their care.
- Provide input and feedback in the care planning process to the health care team.
WHO WE ARE
Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) is a world class innovator in medical care, research and teaching, delivering service to more than one million BC residents living in Vancouver, Vancouver's North Shore, Richmond, the Sea-to-Sky Highway, Sunshine Coast, and the Central Coast (Bella Bella and Bella Coola.) At VCH, we embrace thinking boldly, taking smart risks, and "going first" when we believe it will lead to the best possible outcomes for patients and their families. At our core, we are a people-focused organization where entrepreneurial spirit runs deep, and opportunity exists for all those who see themselves in the transformation of health care as we know it.