By using the site, you consent to the use of these cookies.
to learn more.
COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH WORKER 1
INTERIOR HEALTH AUTHORITY
Apply for Job
:COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH WORKER 1
:ROCKY MOUNTAIN LODGE
We are currently seeking a casual Community Mental Health Worker to join our team at Rocky Mountain Lodge in Cranbrook.
The Community Mental Health Worker 1 functions as part of an integrated multidisciplinary Mental Health & Substance Use (MHSU) Team and performs a variety of life skills and general support duties involving clients who are living in their own housing.
This position provides services within a psychosocial rehabilitation and harm reduction framework for the assigned client population(s) with severe mental illnesses and/or substance use disorders as well as provides support to clients in the development and maintenance of the skills required to live successfully in their own homes. The Community Mental Health Worker 1 is expected to engage clients in various community settings as people with full potential and as meaningful collaborators in their own service planning, delivery and evaluation.
Casual shifts are scheduled on an as-needed basis for days and evenings with shift times of 09:00 to 16:00, 09:30 to 17:30, 12:30 to 18:00.
If you are trained in mental health and have a passion for providing support to those in need, apply today!
Education, Training and Experience:
• Grade 12
• Certificate in a field relevant to the position (such as, Community Mental Health Certificate, Human Service Worker Certificate, Social Services Worker Certificate, etc.)
• One year recent related experience working with the assigned client population(s) experiencing mental health and/or substance use problems; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Valid Food Safe certificate required.
• Current valid B.C. Driver’s License.
**Please upload copies of the above certificates with your application.
• We invite applicants to self-identify as First Nation, Métis or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.
• Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with the application process, job readiness, interview readiness or tips for resume and cover letter writing, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor.
INTERIOR HEALTH AUTHORITY
Browse All Jobs by Category
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (82)
Dental Assistant (431)
Dental Hygienist / Dental Therapist (176)
Dietitian and Nutritionist (79)
Directors and Managers (381)
Healthcare Aide (1267)
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (2297)
Massage Therapist (642)
Medical Office Assistant (MOA) (893)
Medical Technologist and Technician (693)
Medical Transcriptionist (27)
Mental Health (2)
Nurse Practitioner (NP) (848)
Occupational Therapist (986)
Other Healthcare Jobs (1605)
Pharmacy Technician (2146)
Physician Assistant (434)
Physicians and Surgeons (4059)
Physiotherapist / Physical Therapist (1082)
Practitioners Of Natural Healing (15)
Public Health Professional (0)
Registered Nurse (RN) (16679)
Research and Innovation (0)
Respiratory Therapist (595)
Social / Community Worker (368)
Sonographer / Ultrasound Technologist (38)
Speech-Language Pathologist (1245)
Therapy and Assessment (658)
Veterinary Professionals (280)
Employers & Network Partners
© 2020 HealthJobHub LTD. All Rights Reserved.