Occupational Therapist, Kenora & Surrounding AreasShare Occupational Therapist, Kenora & Surrounding
Bayshore Therapy & Rehab is seeking an Occupational Therapist to work in Kenora, Ontario and the surrounding region. This position can be part-time or full-time (flexible).
The Occupational Therapist would work as an Independent Contractor supported by the Bayshore Therapy & Rehab Managers of Clinical Practice. This position requires the completion of professional activities that includes: assessment, treatment, education, and management of clients requiring Occupational Therapy intervention, in accordance with professional standards. All clients will be seen in their homes as this position is to support the patients of the North West Local Health Integration Network.
• Responsible for the assessment of clients and the development of recommendations and
provision of support to patients and families to enable them to remain safely in their homes.
• Collaborates with other members of the health team as needed.
• Communicates with funding sources and other government and public agencies on behalf of
• Masters Degree or recognized equivalent in Occupational Therapy. Registered and in good
standing with College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario.
• Experience with in-home assessments and treatments would be preferred
• Registration with the Assistive Devices Program of Ontario would be an asset
• This position requires travel to patient homes therefore the successful applicant requires a
valid Driver's License and use of a car.
• Excellent remuneration offered.
Interested candidates can apply online or submit their resume to email@example.com
Masters Degree or recognized equivalent in Occupational Therapy. Registered and in good standing with College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario.
Preference of two years providing Occupational Therapy services. Experience with in-home assessments and treatments.
This position is an Independent Contractor position which requires a valid Driver's License and use of a car. The OT services are provided in the home environment of the patients referred to Bayshore from the North West LHIN.