We are seeking a highly skilled and compassionate Paediatrician to join our team at Riverbend Medical Clinic. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing comprehensive medical care to patients including diagnosing and treating a wide range of conditions, ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests, and collaborating with other healthcare professionals to ensure the best possible patient outcomes.
- Diagnosing and treating a wide range of health conditions in children, including infectious diseases, respiratory problems, and injuries
- Providing preventive care, such as immunizations and well-child check-ups
- Monitoring the growth and development of children
- Ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests, such as x-rays and lab work
- Prescribing medications and other treatments
- Referring patients to specialists as needed
- Providing support and guidance to families on issues related to child health and development
- Examine patients and obtain medical histories
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to develop treatment plans
- Educate patients and their families about healthcare and preventative measures
- Keep up to date with the latest medical research and advancements
- MD degree from an accredited medical school
- Active medical license with the College of Physicians and Surgeons in Alberta
- Board certification in Paediatrics is preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
We offer a competitive salary, as well as opportunities for professional development and advancement. If you are a compassionate and skilled paediatrician looking to make a difference in the lives of your patients, we encourage you to apply.
Communication skillsInterpersonal skills
Active license with the College of Physicians and Surgeons in Alberta
Earn referral fees to Refer. Simply hit "Apply for Job" for more information! Refer or Apply today!