Come work as a Respiratory Therapist with Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH)!
Thank you for your commitment as a health care professional. In these unprecedented and challenging times, it is now, more than ever, that we need to come together to support each other and the people we serve. Vancouver Coastal Health is looking for Respiratory Therapists to support teams across the organization in COVID – 19 specific units and general care. We need you - apply today to join our team!
As a Respiratory Therapist at Vancouver Coastal Health you will:
- Perform ongoing respiratory care in a multi-disciplinary setting to clients with a variety of illnesses/diseases including, but not limited to acute and/or chronic respiratory illnesses or pathologies of the airway.
- Work independently and as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
- Enhance the quality of life of the client/family.
- Consult, confer and collaborate with other health care Professionals.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement and best practice approach in respiratory practice.
- Maintain and advance your own clinical competence.
- Participate on committees/teams and approved research projects as assigned.
WHO WE ARE
Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) is a world class innovator in medical care, research and teaching, delivering service to more than one million BC residents living in Vancouver, Vancouver's North Shore, Richmond, the Sea-to-Sky Highway, Sunshine Coast, and the Central Coast (Bella Bella and Bella Coola.) At VCH, we embrace thinking boldly, taking smart risks, and "going first" when we believe it will lead to the best possible outcomes for patients and their families. At our core, we are a people-focused organization where entrepreneurial spirit runs deep, and opportunity exists for all those who see themselves in the transformation of health care as we know it.